University Programs
Share |
College Degree Programs in Survey Research

Undergraduate Study
Undergraduate degrees in many different disciplines will prepare you for a career in survey research and/or graduate-level work in survey/market research. Schools offering undergraduate as well as graduate degrees often have a survey research center affiliated with them. Working at one of these centers provides an excellent introduction into the field of survey research.

Tip: When selecting undergraduate courses consider taking Research Methods or Survey Methodology classes. Many social science departments offer them at the undergraduate level. This will provide you an overview of various ways that research is collected, including the use of surveys. Introductory Statistics courses will also provide a broader comfort zone for working with data.

Graduate Studies
There are several U.S. universities offering Master's degrees in the field of survey research. Among them are:

Bentley University
: MS, Marketing Analytics
DePaul University: MS, Marketing Analysis

Fairleigh Dickinson University: Graduate Certificate in Market Research
Hofstra University: MS, Marketing Research
Michigan State University: MS, Marketing Research

Southern Illinois University – Edwardsville: Master in Marketing Research
University of Connecticut:
University of Georgia: The Coca-Cola Center for Marketing Studies
Master in Marketing Research
Continuing Education Online Learning Modules

University of Illinois at Chicago: Survey Research Methods Online Certificate Program
University of Maryland: MS, Survey Methodology

University of Nebraska at Lincoln: Master's and Ph.D. programs in Survey Research

University of Texas – Arlington: MS, Marketing Research

University of Wisconsin – Madison, A.C. Nielsen Center for Marketing Research
Community Search
Member Log In

Latest News
Website Underwriters